spring

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby # 3 is a....

GIRL! Yes, that's right! We are thrilled to have another little girl join our family. People kept asking me if I had any feeling about which one and I kept saying that I had no idea. When the doctor said that she was pretty sure it was a girl I was really surprised! I guess I really had thought all along it was a boy, especially since Kyle was convinced that he was having a little brother. He was a little disappointed at first, but he seems excited now. Right now we do not have a name. We'll keep you posted...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting!

Dana said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet our #2 girl and now you will have one as well. That is so exciting. May God continue to bless you in your pregnancy. If it makes you feel any better I only have 5 weeks at the most left and we don't have a name either!

The Thomas Troops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thomas Troops said...

I'm so excited Sara...a little girl. I vividly remember right after I had my ultrasound with Caroline and it hitting...not that I was having a girl, but that I was going to have a daughter!!! Ed took me straight to Walmart to buy that little sweet outfit that I'd so been wanting. These little ones may be the best investment you ever get to make...love to all five of you! In Him, Dinah