spring

Friday, December 26, 2008

Funny Story...

I hope to have some Christmas pictures ready to post soon, but in the meantime I thought I would let you know what the kids are up to the day after Christmas. This morning I turned on Haley's new Elmo video for the kids so I could get dressed. I looked around quickly to make sure that there wasn't anything dangerous they could get into, then I ran in the bathroom for a quick shower. Since we had Christmas dinner with all of our family at our house last night, the living room and kitchen are still a disaster. I was almost finished showering when Haley came running in the bathroom completely naked with a cookie and bright blue icing all over her face. I managed to throw on a robe quickly and check on them and I found Kyle hiding behind the couch with a stash of 4 cookies. He blamed the whole thing on Haley! I guess I will have to be careful about what I leave on the counters while I am busy!

1 comment:

momma cobb said...

That's great! I love that she stripped down too! At least it was easier to clean up, right?! :)