spring

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was hectic, but lots of fun. Kyle and Haley woke up at a decent time (around 7am) and where so excited to find their stocking and Santa gifts. I had trouble with my camera, so I don't have a lot of pictures.

Haley was SO excited to find her pink "bike" from Santa.

Kyle got a racetrack from Santa. This is still his current favorite toy! Good find, Santa!


Playing with new Christmas toys. They were giving Haley's baby a bath in her new bathtub. We had to put it away for a little while after Haley decided the bathtub needed real water and soaked one of her cloth babies in the tub. :)


Later that day, we had all of our family over for Christmas dinner. Everyone brought their favorite dish, so we had a delicious and huge meal! It was a lot of work to coordinate all of that, but my parents and Jared's parents helped a ton!

Another baby doll for Haley. I think her face says it all!

Can you believe the chaos? We are grateful for family that loves to give the kids gifts, but we had so many new toys that I put a few away for a cold or rainy day.


Haley is enjoying her Christmas dessert.

No comments: