spring

Friday, June 19, 2009

7 (almost 8) Month Picture

For those of you brave enough to look, here I am at 31 weeks (8 months) pregnant. I feel huge and uncomfortable and I have never been so hot in my life! Even with all the unpleasant things associated with being pregnant (especially a 3rd pregnancy) we are really excited about meeting this new little addition to our family. After my doctor's appointment last week, she told me that he had dropped in the last week and is head down, which is unusually early for this to happen. I don't want to get too excited, but I'm hoping that means he might make an early appearance, but not too early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the feeling of wanting it to be over with but not wanting the baby to be too early! Hang in there!! Hope you're taking a vacation somewhere cooler than Texas! :)