spring

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost Done!

We have a closing date!! Right now, the closing is set for Friday, Sept. 26 and we hope it will stay that way. The house is almost done and we are so excited about moving. Okay, so maybe not so excited about the actual moving part, but excited about getting into the new house and being near our friends. Here are some updated pictures of the house. It is mostly finished with just the little touch up things left to be done. I know I have been posting pictures of the same rooms, but these are the rooms where you see the most progress.


Kitchen

Master bathroom


Staircase

Front entry (I am standing at the front door)


Mommy's moving helper

One thing I did not count on was how hard it would be to pack with two little ones running around. The last time we moved Kyle was the only child and he was only 5 months old. What a difference! I have doing what I can when they are asleep (which is never long enough). I think Haley actually enjoys making things difficult!! Her favorite thing is to pull things out of boxes that are already packed, so we are taping things up as quick as we can. Also, as you can see from the picture, she really likes to sit in the boxes. I think I could pack up all their toys and just give them some boxes to play with!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red! I am so happy you are close to moving in. Bible study started this past week and missed seeing you!

deannahensley said...

The house is beautiful!! We have a few things going on that weekend but please don't hesitate to ask if you need help, especially unloading into the new house since we are right here!! I'm excited for you!

Jessica Newman said...

Can't wait to see the house in person - it looks beautiful!!

Miller said...

I love it!! It's fun to see it done. I love the kitchen colors too!