spring

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where has all the toothpaste gone?

So, today I solved a mystery that has been bugging me for several weeks. It seems like every time I brush the kids' teeth, there is less and less toothpaste. I knew that we should be using twice as much toothpaste since we have two that brush everyday, but how in the world do we go through two tubes in several weeks? This question was answered this afternoon when I found Kyle is the bathroom (he was supposed to be washing his hands) eating the toothpaste! Luckily, it is the toddler kind that is harmless. I guess it just tasted good.

MYSTERY SOLVED!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Okay this made me laugh. I think Noah and Kyle could get in a lot of trouble together! It might be fun to let them try sometime!

Rob S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christygirl said...

Aidan used to do that all the time! (I don't think he does anymore...hmm...) However, now we've moved on chronically losing the toothpaste lid so it's always all crusty on top. Kids are awesome.

(sorry deleted comment was me...I was signed in as my husband)