spring

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pee-Pee

Potty training advice anyone? On Tuesday Haley said "Pee-Pee" over and over, grabbed my hand and very insistently led me to the bathroom. She then put the potty seat on the potty and managed to get her shorts mostly off by herself. She didn't actually do anything, but she was so proud of herself. I love this picture because it almost perfectly captures her personality!

Since I took this picture, she has asked to go "Pee-pee" several times this week. She also tells me (most of the time) as soon as she has a dirty diaper. So... does anyone have any success/failure stories or advice for potty training one this young? She is 21 months. I still haven't decided if I want to even try it, so I thought I would see what some of you have to say.

By the way, she will hate me for this in about 10 years (maybe sooner!) but it was too cute to keep to myself!

1 comment:

Mendie said...

That is sooo cute! Haley looks so grown up in that picture! No ideas here. I would just keep taking her when she asks and if she does it great, but if she doesn't no pressure!!!! She has wanted to do everything early since she was born, so it would only be natural for her to be already ready to pottytrain!!!