spring

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Visit with Micah

I had a wonderful visit with Claire, Carl and Micah last week. I really missed my own kiddos, but it was hard to leave! Micah is such a beautiful, sweet baby! She is so content and rarely cries. She does like to eat though! Carl had to work some while I was there, so Claire and I enjoyed some fun girl time. We did some shopping, went to the park, took a long walk to the library and went out to eat twice! Micah did great and slept through most of the errands and both restaurant trips. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.







2 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

She is so pretty! I'm glad that you got to spend some time with her!

Miller said...

I love these pictures! Obviously I hadn't seen the snapfish album you sent me with all the pictures. I'm too busy feeding and doing laundry and dishes!