spring

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bricks and Walls!

Here is a picture we took today of the house. They put all the sheet rock up this week, so we now have walls! Then, in the last two days they have started the brick and stone. We were really excited to see how the brick/stone combo that we picked would actually look on the house. They had to make some substitutions on the stone because they were running out of a certain color. Highland told us that they would make sure it would match the brick okay, but I was still a little nervous. Thankfully, Jared and I both love it, even though it doesn't look like what I had pictured in my mind, and I think I might even like it better than what we picked in the first place. Below is a close-up picture so you can see the colors better.




Standing at the front door. What a difference!

No comments: