spring

Sunday, August 31, 2008

House Update

The house is coming along well! We just set our closing date this weekend for September 25 and we are so excited! Here are some pictures to show some of the progress.





I was a little unsure of the dark red for the kitchen when I first picked it, but now I really love it!!





Our bathroom - Hopefully this will give you an idea of the blue color in the bathroom. It has a very light and relaxing look.


Also, I drove by today and they have done most of the landscaping (no grass yet), put up the fence and stained the wood floors in the front of the house. The floors are beautiful! It is so much fun to see all of our design choices come together. It was hard for me to see the big picture when I was picking out paint colors, flooring, etc, but as I watch them put everything in I am so happy with all of the choices we made. Thanks to Joanna for helping me so much!


Most of all, I am getting more and more excited about finally being close to all of our wonderful friends! It won't be long!

1 comment:

Meve & Co. said...

We can't wait for you to be out here!