spring

Friday, August 22, 2008

Picture of Micah


Here is one of my favorite pictures of Micah. As I write this I am sitting at the computer holding her while Claire and Carl run an errand and take a much-needed coffee break ALONE. Micah is an absolutely beautiful baby and I am really enjoying being here with her.  We have been pretty busy. Claire and I took Micah to her two week check-up yesterday and she is doing great! She is now 8lbs, 1 oz and 21 inches long. Then we did some shopping, went out for lunch and did some more shopping. Micah did great - she slept the entire time (with a few feedings in there too). We had a quiet morning at home with her today and a lady from their church brought by some spaghetti for our dinner. I hope you enjoy the picture. I will have more when I get home! 

1 comment: